Join the challenge!
Move to End Hunger is a chance to give your daily exercise a higher purpose!
During the entire month of May, FeelGood students and their supporters are dedicating themselves to walk, run and/or bike to raise $54,000 to end global hunger. This ambitious goal was created to recognize the 54 communities across Africa that have declared self-reliance after a multi-year partnership with The Hunger Project.
Join the cause with your own team, culminating in The Hunger Project’s 10th anniversary of World Hunger Day on May 28th.
How to participate.
This event is a chance for you to leverage exercise for more than just your own physical health — it’s the opportunity to transform the way you move into a global impact!
It’s simple, follow the instructions below and your steps, hops and rolls will have a big impact.
- Register for the event, the first 150 registrants receive a free t-shirt! Big thanks to our t-shirt sponsor Buddy Love Somma!
- Declare your personal fundraising and movement goals
- Enroll your network to pledge $1.90 per mile or donate any amount
- Walk, Run, Swim, Cycle or Move throughout the entire month of May
- Track your miles on your individual event page
- Invite your community, friends, family and campus to participate
- Be ready to start May 1st!
Everyone is welcome!
Make change happen. Invest in people.
The Hunger Project
110 West 30th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Join the conversation on social, and stay connected with the latest from our partners around the world.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates of latest news and events.