Be on the cutting edge of creating a world without hunger.
Nearly 1 billion people live every day without adequate nutrition to thrive.
By investing monthly in community-led solutions to hunger, you will join a dedicated community of like-minded people taking individual and collective action to transform the systems of inequity that create hunger.
How It Works:
1. Choose an investment amount.
The average monthly gift is $50, but any amount will accelerate an end to global hunger.
2. Make a difference every month.
With your partnership, we can transform local food systems to create a world without hunger.
3. Join our community of changemakers.
Stay connected and informed with special updates from the field about the impact of your sustaining investment.
$50/month* could train 5 leaders in Africa
on how to practice sustainable and climate resilient farming techniques that will increase local food security.
*This is an estimated cost. Please know that your investment will be used where it is needed most and can have the greatest possible impact.
Why Invest Monthly?
- Easy & flexible (automatic and in your control).
- Connect deeply with your impact through special communications and stories.
- Reliability helps us plan, prepare and complete every project efficiently.
- Cost-effective to expand your impact in building self-reliant communities.
- Ensures our sustainability until the end of global hunger.
Our members have made a commitment to ending hunger worldwide. Sign up today to stand in partnership with our global community. Sign up today to stand in partnership with our global community – you can make an enormous difference.
Together, we can end hunger.
Image Credit (in order from top down): Bangaldesh, 2022; Burkina Faso 2022; Burkina Faso, 2022; Ethiopia, 2019. Photos for The Hunger Project.
Make change happen. Invest in people.
The Hunger Project
110 West 30th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Join the conversation on social, and stay connected with the latest from our partners around the world.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates of latest news and events.