Join the challenge.
Move to End Hunger is a chance to give your daily exercise a higher purpose!
During the entire month of June, The Hunger Project community members are dedicating themselves to walk, run and move to raise $50,000 to end global hunger. We want you to join the cause, kicking off on The Hunger Project’s 12th anniversary of World Hunger Day on May 28.
How to participate.
This event is a chance for you to leverage exercise for more than just your own physical health — it’s the opportunity to transform the way you move into a global impact!
It’s simple, follow the instructions below and your steps, hops and rolls will have a big impact.
- Register for the event, the first 150 registrants receive a free t-shirt! Big thanks to our t-shirt sponsor Solid State Coffee!*
- Declare your personal fundraising and movement goals.
- Enroll your community to donate to your peer to peer fundraiser.
- Download the atlasGO app and log in with your account.
- Walk, Run, Swim, Cycle or Move throughout the entire month of June.
- Track your activity on the app.
- Invite your community, friends, family and campus to participate.
- Be ready to start June 1st!
- Share your journey with your community and your THP Family through social media or by sending your impact to email@example.com.
Everyone is welcome!
*At this time, we cannot ship t-shirts to participants outside of the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Log your activity!
Every step you take, every move you make…you’re helping end hunger.
Share your journey!
Use the official event hashtag on social media to celebrate your progress.
Move with others.
Need a workout buddy? Join The Hunger Project community on the atlasGO app to share photos of yourself on your journey to end hunger and view others’ journeys as well!
Make change happen. Invest in people.
The Hunger Project
110 West 30th Street, 6th Floor,
New York, NY 10001
Join the conversation on social, and stay connected with the latest from our partners around the world.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates of latest news and events.